We are dedicated to promoting and protecting every child’s right to an education, focusing on students with disabilities who are struggling in school. We help families by providing advocacy services, including representation at school-related hearings and appeals, and teaching families what they need to know to advocate for their children and stand up for their educational rights.
Our advocacy services will help you:
- Understand your rights and your child’s rights
- Understand your safeguards and how to use them
- Determine the appropriate services and placements for your child
- Obtain appropriate expert evaluations
- Communicate effectively with your school team
As part of our advocacy service, we will accompany you to the IEP, Manifestation Hearing, 504 meeting or mediation meeting.
- Help you present your case to the team
- Advocate for the services your child needs
- Take notes and record the meeting
- Help you with all the necessary written communication with the school.
- Submit a request for mediation services
- Generate and submit a request for an impartial hearing if needed.